Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in Japanese? 香料
- 香料なんか添加してないのよ。それが胡桃のそのもの本来の味なの does this sound natural?
- Are spices in cooking referred to as 香料? Seasoning (salt, pepper, miso, etc.) -> 調味料 Spices (stro...
- What does Get under someone's skin mean?
- What does get on with my day mean?
- What does on a whim mean?
- What does daring mean?
- What does It seems that we got on his bad side. mean?
- What does How do you refer to these in English? mean?
- What does What's poppin? mean?
- What does She just acting all up mean?
- What does troubleshooting mean?
- What does let's dip mean?