Read more comments
- What's bothering you? What's eating you? What's bugging you? What's biting you? What's that l...
- I guess "he doesn't" should be correct because he is third person singular but I've seen some peo...
- Does this phrase sound natural?: Have you found an apartment yet?
- - "What do you think is Maria's favorite season?" Does this sound natural?
- What is an "ID (verification)" exactly? I sent a photo of my "ID" and they say there is no "ID" i...
- Can I put ex before anything? Like ex wife, ex roommate, ex iPhone and so on
- Do you use the phrase “on high” in your daily conversation?
- what did she say??(1:40) https://youtu.be/A_JOMDr1sWw
- How English native speaker answer 'How are you?', 'How you doing?' or 'How's your day?'