- Why is ni used to mark a location in sentences like「本やに本を買いに行きます。 Shouldn't it be 「本やで本を買いに行きます。...
- What is the difference between 「あの本はどこに置きましたか？」 and 「あの本をどこに置きましたか？」 ?
- 本で「ハッチバックの付いた乗用車」と読みましたが、調べてたらハッチバックは車の一種らしいです。誤用ですか？ここの意味は何でしょうか？車の荷台のドアのこと？ よろしくお願いします。
- Is this sentence correct? I'll only stay here if my salary gets 20 times higher.
- "I made you a lucky charm, may it bring so much love in your life" Is it correct ?
- This book isn't really my (taste / tastes). Which should I pick?
- A: "I'm reading an interesting book. It's called "Where Land and the Ocean meet". " B: "Sounds i...
- When is possible to put two verbs in a row? As in "One problem that may arise is that passenge...
- A soldier is generally on guard for maybe two to four hours before he’s relieved. I can’t unders...
- 1. Mr Brown has bought.......recently. A. an old wooden thick table B. a thick wooden table C....
- Why do we learn English?
- Could you please provide me two example sentence of "minimum qualifications”?