Read more comments
- which one is correct : I have a news for you. I have news for you.
- If you want to share meeting information to participants in advance, which sentence is correct?...
- Is there any difference here? She tensed her muscles She tensed up her muscles
- A: Where should we go for lunch? B: Have it your way. Anything is fine by me. 1. Anything is...
- what are the biggest differences between southern accent and the standard American accent?
- Which one is correct? I took him for the job I took him on the job Are all wrong? How can I ...
- what is the equivalent for male and female when it comes to animals?
- I also didn't have breakfast. I didn't have breakfast either. Are these expressions the same?
- It's rainy season here in Japan. Does this sentence sound natural?
- May I be excused? Under what circumstances do you use this expression?