Read more comments
- Which one is correct? The product isn’t selling well. or The product isn’t being sold well.
- Which of the following reply is gramatically correct? Person A: Can I go to the cinama? Person B:...
- if strangers have a video chat, can they say they "met"?
- why there is no 'a' before 'considerable' in this sentence? 'There is considerable debate over ho...
- Could you please explain to me why this is funny? 🤷🏻♂️
- What does “that’s a lot of product” mean if a guy says it after he touches another guy’s hair?
- Hi my dear groupmates, Which sentence is correct? 1. I have seen her only a few times. 2. I only ...
- Hello. Answer please. Which version is right in written English: 1 can not; 2 cannot?
- “Hi, guy.” Is this expression natural? What other similar singular person expressions are there?
- I always thank people on this App saying the same phrases if it’s not too much to ask could you p...