Read more comments
- How do you say this in Japanese? 有些痛苦还是要自己承受的
- What does 苦業 mean?
- Is a good translation of "苦あれば楽あり、楽あれば苦あり" "life has its ups and downs"?
- *American English pronunciation* For many countries, you need a "visa" to stay long-term. Ther...
- I’m confused with the word ‘last’ How do you tell whether it means ‘the final’ or ‘the previous’ ?
- Can you say , He don't trust you"? Because I heart it in a movie, but shoudn't it be ,,He deosn't...
- Is there any disparaging word for Caucasians?
- what does the word “vibe” mean? i’ve read its definition but still couldn’t get it bc i see that ...
- What does she say? 1:16 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahym85N0yS0 Gigi is inspired by ????.
- Is this grammatically correct? “if i want to, i will end you, i will make you suffer!” what i’m...
- (Please tell John to come my home for study English) is this right sentence? thank you a lot
- My lovely english people :D Will you share with me your own methods , tricks and tips how to deve...
- Hello my dear english-talking community :) i beg you pls tell me some examples with the phrase "t...