22 Jun 06:02 AM

  • English (US)
  • Filipino
Question about Korea, Republic Of

Is it okay if I use 너 or 니 in formal language to replace 당신?? if i am talking to that person and i want to address him, is it necessary to just say his name?

Read more comments

  • Country or region Korea, Republic Of

  • Country or region Sweden
Share this question
Recommended Questions