Read more comments
- What difference between ”on top of that” and ”what is more”? And How can I use those phrases? ...
- Could you please tell me what is the difference between 'broad agreement' and 'broad consensus'? ...
- What is the difference between replace and substitution? In Chinese both of them mean 替换.
- what is that?
- Which one is more common? Are there better ways to say this? is there a difference? Who’s gonna...
- para decir subí al autobús ayer es i get on the bus yesterday o i go up the bus yesterday?
- （you／have/your hair/cut）をならびかえて付加疑問文にするにはどうしたらいいですか？？？
- I'll absolutely do it. I'll certainly do it. I'll definitely do it. Are they the same? Th...
- What’s the opposite of “download”?
- My father gives me a gift certificate for 2,000 yen worth.
- Sometimes, I feel lonely even if I would be with someone, I don’t know why. Is this natural?
- Is that true? You don’t need to use “recently”?
- I watched one scene. I don't know the story in detail. I am confused the following line. If I s...