Read more comments
- How do you say "海外の反応 or 外国人の反応" in English?
- How do you say this in English (US)? やはり or やっぱり
- How do you say this in English (US)? 骂人 or 骂
- These manga have fascinated Japanese fans since last year. Does this sound natural?
- Which one is correct? I don't know what of him improves. I don't know what improves of him?
- I don't rely too much on my ability to read people. --- Does this sound natural? (meaning I ca...
- Do you know the grammar here? why is this turn out not turned out or turns out and why is the se...
- Do you use the phrase “on high” in your daily conversation?
- what did she say??(1:40) https://youtu.be/A_JOMDr1sWw
- How English native speaker answer 'How are you?', 'How you doing?' or 'How's your day?'
- Could you tell me what she is saying? 2;03 so another way to protect your backyard, make sure ...
- "Let's tske this for a spin" what does this mean?
- I said "take a u-ie here" to an american person but he didnt seem to understand. dont Americans ...