22 Jun 06:15 AM
Read more comments
- Hi, I'd like to ask a question about American culture. I'm now analyzing a notion "American house...
- What is the difference between Hi everyone! and Hi there! ?
- Which What's up ！ sounds the most natural?
- Is this natural in spoken English? "How was the singles party?" "It was great! I shared my conta...
- How to answer someone who says "greetings"?
- Does the following sentence sound natural? If not, please correct them. Thanks in advance. My pa...
- What does“Act like your age” mean ? Thank you in advance
- is this right? Is it that good as many people say it is?
- Can a word have many adjectives? For example, it may have a suffix that is "able" but can still h...
- I'm losing interest in English. I'm losing interest in studying English. Which one is correct?
- What does "lousy shoot" mean?
- Which is the most natural in spoken English? (a) I feel like I did well on my exams. (b) I feel ...
- Is the word ''Liver'' related to the word live? (I just heard that funny association from a vid...