Read more comments
- What is the appropriate way to respond to a friend when she/he felt bad with something?
- How do you say this in Japanese? 今日はカラオケにいきました。店員さんに "may I have the catelog for Japanese songs?"...
- 今日はなんですか？ is that how you say what is today? does this sound natural?
- comfy/ cozy When do you use them?
- A) I can't imagine him falling in the contest. B) I can't imagine his falling in the contest. Ar...
- What does "crude mortality rates" mean? Context>>>>>>>>>>> "Overall crude mortality rates wer...
- Which is more natural in spoken English? (a) We should call a cab, shouldn't we? (b) We should ca...
- i miss you
- Why No3 is wrong?
- I need synonyms for the words 'ignition' and 'harness': 1. What motivates you is the ignition t...
- what does "I'll get back to You" mean?
- Hi. I'm learning to speak english. There are someone that can teach me by chat. I'll be really...
- Please help me do this exercise.