- I could ever need って、日本語でどう訳せばいいですか？ 例) I have everything I could ever need.
- He is ready for everything regarding English. 彼は英語のことなら何でもござれだ。 does this sound natural?
- You know, when everything is going smoothly in your relationship, you feel like you are flying ve...
- What does he never spoke ill at me. mean?
- What does Away Colin went. What's the meaning of the sentence? Does it mean that Colin went ...
- What does there is no talking to you mean?
- What does Utmost mean?
- What does Regret mean?
- What does Roughly mean?
- What does whack-a-bode ex:we're playing whack-a-bode mean?
- What does halt mean?
- What does Let's make a toast mean?
- What does gish mean?