Read more comments
- お湯を沸くのを待ちました。 I waited for the water to boil. does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between お湯 and 温水 ?
- ①お湯が冷ましてあります。 ②梨🍐が蒸してあります。 (蒸かす❓/蒸す❔) ③山薬の皮が剥いてあります。 ④サラダはラップが掛けて冷蔵庫に入れてあります。 ⑤明日料理を使う野菜は全部切ってあって...
- Is this natural in spoken English? She was tired but studied till late.
- What is the difference between control and manipulate??? If I said he manipulated me instead, wo...
- What is difference between so and too?? You look so tired (o) You look too tired (x)
- Which does this sentence mean? "You still have one more request left." 1. You can still give...
- You asked me to remind you that you would do something~ does this sentence make sense? if not, ...
- Are there any unnatural sentences below ? I ran two miles yesterday. He spilled beer all ove...
- Does this conversation sound natural? A：When do you get up? B：I get up at five.
- - nothing silences us more effectively than shame. - There's nothing like shame that can make us ...
- Please tell me what "when it comes round to paying" means? Is "come round" a phrasal verb?
- "That was close." What does this expression mean in a sports game?