22 Jun 11:48 AM
- "dissimilarity of" or "dissimilarity in"
- If you don't trust me, count me out. If you don't trust me, leave me out. Are these expressio...
- is it right? : ' I spend pretty much all of Saturday cycling around my neighborhood'
- If I want to sit on the same bench of my friend, I can use “scooch over”, right? ‘Please, scooch...
- Two months passed,from I started skate bording. This sentence is correct?
- What does “Oh, pish on your issues!” mean?
- When I am saying I get a hiccup, does it mean I come across a little problem? Is it widely used ...
- Can I say ''I love your reasoning'' meaning the person's way of thinking / mindset ?
- Here’s the use of “would have”in the Collins dictionary: You use *would have* with a past partici...
- Is this sentence natural? " Let's block out for our trip before gathering with other members."