- ～～～は端から、「～～～」と訴えるために実施されたと思う does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in Japanese? 端盘子
- How do you pronounce 向こう端? I am not sure how 端 is pronounced.
- Does this sound natural in English? "The pictures I sent to you were not recently taken."
- is this right?(talking about an image) this is the fuzzy/blurred one
- How it sounds? My English level is greatly got better
- The attract a few brave surfers but most visitors prefer instead to reflect on the majesty of th...
- Please tell me what "this is not a done deal" means.
- a) I like monkeys. b) I like a monkey. c) I like monkey. What is the difference among them?
- What does "in the business" in this text mean? Hadrien Feraud is brilliant, no doubt about it....
- What does to cringe mean exactly feel free to provide some examples if you want thanks again befo...
- I was watching a youtube video about common grammar mistakes non native speakers make and one of ...
- What's the difference between ''defend'' and ''fend''