Read more comments
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- Does this make sense? Yes, I haven’t never think of that Monkeys are being treated as the servan...
- Is it ok to use ”What’up?” or ”Sup” with people who are older than me?
- ・He drinks alcohol, but he doesn't smoke. ・He drinks alcohol, although he doesn't smoke. ・He dr...
- When is possible to put two verbs in a row? As in "One problem that may arise is that passenge...
- Is this sentence grammatically correct?: the string is not available on all localization versions
- A soldier is generally on guard for maybe two to four hours before he’s relieved. I can’t unders...
- 1. Mr Brown has bought.......recently. A. an old wooden thick table B. a thick wooden table C....
- Why do we learn English?
- Could you please provide me two example sentence of "minimum qualifications”?
- Could you please provide me two example sentence of "minor adjustment”?