Read more comments
- What do you call what's coming out of the spaghetti? Is it steam?
- how much possibility is there how many possibilities are there which is much correct?
- I have an allergy. Does this sound natural?
- I mustn't eat this; I'm allergic. Does this sound natural?
- I'm allergic to chalk. Does this sound natural?
- She dived into the water. Does this sound natural?
- "If your mobile phone should happen to get water in it, it'll stop working" . Can I omit "should"?
- Present simple: I watch this serial Past simple: I watched this serial Future simple: I’ll wat...
- Does this sentence sound correct?
- What is the sense of "imabitechu" there? Is the sense of joke it's consonant to some other word?