Read more comments
- the boy I've mentioned, weren't you. Is this sound natural? or should i say isn't you?
- What kind of laughter should I use to make just the mood better when I text someone? I heard “lo...
- Hello, everyone! İs the use of "no" with singular nouns considered correct English? Examples: ...
- Do you see where the problem lies? Is this expression natural?
- Hi guys! "The term props is short for properties, and it reflects the way React creates the HT...
- Is it possible to distinguish one's skin colour by listening to him? I mean for example I've seen...
- "Cinderella's stepmother always gets her to do all the housework." Is this sentence sounds okay?
- Can I put ex before anything? Like ex wife, ex roommate, ex iPhone and so on
- Do you use the phrase “on high” in your daily conversation?
- what did she say??(1:40) https://youtu.be/A_JOMDr1sWw