Question
22 Jun 02:03 PM

Please fix my sentences.
Japanese calligraphy

When I was child, I went to Japanese calligraphy lessons. I started it since I was seven years old. I was lucky because I could start it early. I am grateful to my parents. My handwriting is pretty good. When I was a student, I did the Japanese traditional First Writing of the year every year. Japanese calligraphy has a pencil style and a link brush style. I learned both style. I think I’m better a pencil style than a link brush style. We don’t usually use. Ink brush.
I went to Japanese calligraphy lessons once a week. We have subject of Japanese calligraphy in the elementary school. It is important how to write down readable. I like the writer who writes the Japanese calligraphy. I usually watch it on Instagram. I can forget to spend the time. I am staying in Canada. Maybe my handwriting skill is getting bad because I write Japanese to reduce the opportunities.

Thank you for reading 🥺🥺

Answers