Read more comments
- I flied to Korea on Monday January 6th and I'm still in Korea. It's Thursday January 9th today. I...
- I am here to answer all about Korea. I am here to answer your questions all about Korea. Which ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Korea is amazing, but I do miss my home. Bye Seoul！
- Do you need me to help something ? Is it natural ?
- She turned me down. I was rejected by her. Are these expressions similar?
- A: Can I use your car for a day? B: 1. Don't even think about it. 2. In your dreams. 3. Do...
- Do you say like this? Judo is famous for Japanese sports. Thank you in advance.
- What’s the difference between “get out the way” and “get out of the way”?
- What is the difference between look for and find?
- What do you think about the name Bob? if asian uses this name btw this is my favorite word
- Could you please check this pronunciation?
- Are these phrases correct? 1. Your replying has not come to me yet, when will be sent the produc...
- what does “what’s that about?” mean?