Read more comments
- A soldier is generally on guard for maybe two to four hours before he’s relieved. I can’t unders...
- Is this natural in spoken English? Thanks to his advice, my grades shot up.
- I wonder why the following sentence have two verb.(experienced;record ) Antarctica experienced r...
- Which do you usually use “Line A” or “A Line”?
- Which is the more natural in spoken language? (a) The train had already left before we arrived. (...
- 1. Mr Brown has bought.......recently. A. an old wooden thick table B. a thick wooden table C....
- Why do we learn English?
- Could you please provide me two example sentence of "minimum qualifications”?
- Could you please provide me two example sentence of "minor adjustment”?
- Could you please provide me two example sentence of "minor injuries”?