Read more comments
- What is the difference between が欲しいです and たいです ?
- What is the difference between a verb stem + たい to express a want and the te form of a verb + 欲しい ?
- I know that "ーて欲しい" is used when you say "I want you to..." but what about when you say "Do you w...
- Are these the same? She was lying across the hood of a car She was lying on the hood of a car
- When do you pronounce "n" as /ŋ/?
- “They are a beautiful golden color, and they feel light to the touch.” An Australian woman was t...
- I learned “I will not be going to work”is correct. Why”I will not go to work” is incorrect? Why...
- How do you call the washing machine for dishes?
- Does this sound natural? The train that’s about to come won’t be taking any passengers. We need ...
- When do we use the word "Bingo" in the conversation?
- breaking up with someone that you always thought was made for you. what does this above mean? ...
- "my friends were acting like coyotes picking off the members of the herd" what does picking off m...
- Is "blather" v. Used in American English, if so how common is it?