- A: Aren’t you going to go to his home? Which one is the correct answer? 'Yes I will.' or 'Yes ...
- Is the passage below grammatically correct? I had bought a lot of books, but I've read a few o...
- Is this dialogue correct? A: I've had to wait passing two trains at a railroad crossing while ha...
- How is an eager person?
- Ellen said that she's doing a fish thing. What does "fish thing" means?
- Can we say comply with somebody?
- Can someone please give me that catchphrase people use when they have two choices? It's like peen...
- Are all these words synonyms? Friend, mate, buddy, fella, pal, homie, dawg, ma nizzle, fam.
- Do “death” and “deaf” have the same pronunciation?
- a) I like monkeys. b) I like a monkey. c) I like monkey. What is the difference among them?