- Which is the more natural in spoken language? (a) The train had already left before we arrived. (...
- do you say "have 5" to stand for "high five"?(is "have 5"even a proper expression?)
- Is this natural in spoken English? Most Japanese high school students go to cram school to prepa...
- Why you so mad? Why are you so mad? --- Which one is correct?
- There weren't so many people at the concert―50 at most.
- 1. Mr Brown has bought.......recently. A. an old wooden thick table B. a thick wooden table C....
- Why do we learn English?
- Could you please provide me two example sentence of "minimum qualifications”?
- Could you please provide me two example sentence of "minor adjustment”?
- Could you please provide me two example sentence of "minor injuries”?