Read more comments
- "I can't believe my roommate returned his hometown for summer vacation leaving his bedroom like t...
- I don't understand the meaning of this text. Can you rephrase this sentence? At such moment, r...
- What does "have the discipline to" mean in the text? Thanks in advance.
- ‘Here you live with us,’ says she, ‘you eat and drink and are kept warm and you do nothing to he...
- how you feel speak, listen, read or write in English fluentry?
- For listening, I’m always watching Netflix. I think it really helps improve to my English skills....
- Can anyone please explain what "on-site parking" means? Thanks a lot for your time.
- What does "raised" mean in this text? Does it mean "collected" or "incread?
- The word hate and detest, which one is a stronger word from the native speaker’s perspective?
- Is there no one word expression of “in front of”? (Antonym of behind)