- Which is correct? I won by a large margin. I won by a wide margin.
- Can I use “not” with an interrogative?🤔
- What do we call a persom who doesn't care about his hygiene. please provide me with all relevant...
- Does it sound natural? "whose baby is this?" "whose bike is that?" "whose girl are you?"
- is this a mug?
- When is possible to put two verbs in a row? As in "One problem that may arise is that passenge...
- A soldier is generally on guard for maybe two to four hours before he’s relieved. I can’t unders...
- 1. Mr Brown has bought.......recently. A. an old wooden thick table B. a thick wooden table C....
- Why do we learn English?
- Could you please provide me two example sentence of "minimum qualifications”?