23 Jun 02:57 AM
Read more comments
- Is there any difference between "train tracks" and "railroad tracks"? thanks!
- I was so worried about them barking and jumping around. Does this expression sound natural?
- is this right? in the other cases can I use go past? Amy went past Joe's house on her way to the ...
- Has the expression "to be easy to draw" the not literal meaning?
- Would you tell me which is correct or more natural? 1) She wished she had been rich when she ...
- the girl was so beautiful that nobody could talk of anything else. why can nobody not talk of...
- I'm sorry that I made you cry. Sorry to cause you to cry. Are these expressions similar?
- Sorry to cause you to bother. Is this wrong?
- Fortunately, everyone escaped from the train crash unharmed. What's the verb in this sentence??
- Please tell me which one is more common: "I've gotta go" and "I gotta go".