- is there a difference between being bitter and being butthurt?
- Is this natural in spoken English? I don't see him that often these days.
- He'd pulled out an orange from the pyramid and somehow it wouldn't fall. What does 'd mean in here?
- I can't be bothered to do anything. I don't feel like doing anything. Are both right?
- I would like to know is this sentence is gramaticly correct: And it turn out that the man turn u...
- Can I use “not” with an interrogative?🤔
- When is possible to put two verbs in a row? As in "One problem that may arise is that passenge...
- A soldier is generally on guard for maybe two to four hours before he’s relieved. I can’t unders...
- 1. Mr Brown has bought.......recently. A. an old wooden thick table B. a thick wooden table C....
- Why do we learn English?