Read more comments
- Which one is better? 1. Taking the courses are required to students 2. Students are required to...
- Will you please check this writing for me?
- Is this natural in spoken English? I'm staying at my uncle's house three days from tomorrow.
- Why can't you say "I don't have some money."?
- Which sounds more natural? We have an offline meeting for the first time in the last couple mon...
- What does hitting on someone mean? Is it like flirting?
- Let me introduce you to someone special person in my life. Does this expression sound natural?
- I installed a new learning language app on my smartphone. It's very useful to excercise a new lan...
- Does this sound natural? "I am looking forward to the truth to be known."
- do you say "desert's dune" and "ocean's wave" as opposed to "desert wave" "ocean wave" ?