24 Jun 06:18 AM
Read more comments
- Would you tell me if the following sentences are correct? ———— Some people might think that the...
- I've been sick for a few days. I've been sick since for a few days Which one is natural?
- I've been sick a few days ago. I've been sick since a few days ago. Which one is natural?
- When I've still got a cold,Why should I say ''This cold will not heal?'' Is it correct that ''Thi...
- The hotel right face the sea/beach Does it sound natural?
- Is this natural as spoken English? Some Japanese tourists are careless enough to carry their c...
- I've been in pain since yesterday. Is this expression natural?
- I have just finished my Japanese class. Who says this word? A teacher or a student?
- What does "to overstep the line" mean? Does it have a specific meaning or it just means passing t...
- It's right to say "good vibes for you all" ???