Read more comments
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- Does this sound natural? Imagine you are driving and talking a person next to you. At some point...
- A boy was trying to get me over there. -What does "get me over there" mean? does it mean he i...
- (hi all, could you please correct for me, thanks) When the life arrived at the one last a whil...
- - Teacher: Now we are having a surprise test. Take out a sheet of paper and put your name in the...
- If you want to pronounce the sentence: That's "good". Is it going to be "That's good quote unquo...
- Is the verb “to wipe” always with a cloth?
- Which one is more common in American English? Amateur: ˈæmətʃʊr or ˈæmətər
- When should i use the "got" after "have"? I mean, where can i say just "have" and when "have got"?
- I got asked by her to go on a date. Is this correct?
- Why is american comics all written with capital letters?