24 Jun 07:57 AM

  • Simplified Chinese (China)
Question about English (US)

We have the word downplay in English.Do we also have the word upplay? If not, what is the proper word to describe the opposite meaning of downplay? Thanks!

Read more comments

  • French (France)
  • English (US) Near fluent
Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions