Read more comments
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- All this might appear to fit the script Mr Bezos has written over the years in his letters to sh...
- "dissimilarity of" or "dissimilarity in"
- If you don't trust me, count me out. If you don't trust me, leave me out. Are these expressio...
- Is this natural in spoken English? When I was walking in the park, I ran into a friend from high...
- is it right? : ' I spend pretty much all of Saturday cycling around my neighborhood'
- Do you say “ Give my best to him” instead of “Give my best regards to him”? I have never heard th...
- What does “Oh, pish on your issues!” mean?
- When I am saying I get a hiccup, does it mean I come across a little problem? Is it widely used ...
- Can I say ''I love your reasoning'' meaning the person's way of thinking / mindset ?
- Here’s the use of “would have”in the Collins dictionary: You use *would have* with a past partici...