Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? ジャジャーン! any suggestions for viola!
- How do you say this in English (US)? うらやましー。/いいなあー。Any other suggestions other than "I'm jelly"
- I see myself actively offer suggestions to companies to maximize yield while controlling risk. do...
- What’s the difference between: “She’s missing” “She’s vanished”
- Roots take up water Is it ok to use "in" instead? Roots take in water?
- Since 'Does it sound natural' section is not free of charge, could you please advise me if the fo...
- I and Kids enjoyed bedtime last night.Becouse I readed book for kids They were really happy and e...
- what is correct? "the eyes are to see" "the eyes are for seeing"
- can i call a friend babe who is good friend to me (not girlfriend)?
- are these right? I hope not bother you, but.. I hope I'm not teasing you, but ... I hope no to bo...
- Could you tell me what they’re saying?
- plz help me which sounds natural? 1.He is not only good at playing soccer but also good at speak...
- Hello guys. What can I say when somebody read a book or watched a movie and I want to ask what re...