Read more comments
- Could anyone translate this quote by Lincoln?
- If anyone should call, please take me a massage. もし誰かから電話が来たらメモしておいて下さい。 does this sound natu...
- can anyone elaborate the process shown in circle for me. Thanks.
- Does "transparent" have anything to do with "parent"? I mean, is it just the "parent" with a prefix?
- Are those grammatically or correct？ I like this pen and will buy it！ I haven't hear what you are...
- Against war "it" may be said that "it" makes the victor stupid and the vanquished revengeful. Q....
- "She got on the train. She couldn't find an empty seat, so she caught on a strap." Hello! Do y...
- Is this phrase correct? "The singer marked her autograph on the book for her fan."
- Can we say comply with somebody?
- Can someone please give me that catchphrase people use when they have two choices? It's like peen...
- Are all these words synonyms? Friend, mate, buddy, fella, pal, homie, dawg, ma nizzle, fam.
- Do “death” and “deaf” have the same pronunciation?
- a) I like monkeys. b) I like a monkey. c) I like monkey. What is the difference among them?