Read more comments
- For you guys, what is the easiest language to learn? The language that is not consists of complic...
- Please tell me. You guys favorite football team. Thank you.
- What does "health equity" mean? Context>>>>>>> Before her resignation, Angell worked as direc...
- Is this natural in spoken English? "Here are some flowers for you." "Wow! How beautiful!"
- Does it sound natural “You was boring the hell out of all of us”
- Does it sound natural “Why do people sing when in shower”
- Does it sound natural “I’d like an enchilada with blue cheese dressing on it and rice”
- "Can you back up? I'm not following you." What does 'back up' mean?
- They will not be as smart or as happy when they BECOME adults. Why in this example you use presen...
- 1. every now and then 2. every now and again 3. now and then 4. now and again → Are they exactly ...
- Which one is correct? This is the American favorite snack. This is the Americans favorite snack...
- "You are not wearing that outfit" Grammar says 'Be verb ~ing' is when your action is going no...