Read more comments
- 端午の節句おめでとう does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in Japanese? 端午节快乐
- すみません、 「端午の節句」を音声でお願いします。 （できれば2、３回繰返しお願いします。）
- Can I say "the pen is in stock" instead of "I have a pen"?
- If he had not seen a doctor, he would be still in bed. と If he had not seen a doctor, he would ...
- A/ I can drive you to campus. B/ You don't have to do that. A/ I don't want you going out alone. ...
- if you paraphrase the sentence below, how would you do? "Have you been away on holiday?"
- Does it make sense below? Today I received a notice that I failed a competition. I had known f...
- I can drive you to campus. I drive you to campus. この２つの文章の、違いは 何ですか？ この文章のcan は、どういうニュアンスのcan で...
- What is the difference between control and manipulate??? If I said he manipulated me instead, wo...
- What is difference between so and too?? You look so tired (o) You look too tired (x)
- Are there any unnatural sentences below ? I ran two miles yesterday. He spilled beer all ove...
- Does this conversation sound natural? A：When do you get up? B：I get up at five.