Read more comments
- Help me! I don’t know how to do that🧐
- Does that sound natural? "I'm capable of move that until the Ballroom"
- Can I say I always bike to work instead of I go to work by bicycle? And which sounds more natural?
- Does that sound natural? "Compared to the last competition, I'm way less worried now"
- "He swung him around by the ankles." Does this sentence work? Especially the 'swing around' fo...
- "They have a nose" or "They have noses"? "They have a wife" or "They have wives"?
- Taylor brang the speaker to the practice room for me. Is this correct?
- I'm glad that I made you laugh. Is this expression natural?
- What is the date of your birthday? Or What day is your birthday? Which sounds more natural?
- "The animal is very dangerous and the most *difficult* animal to hunt on foot." What does the "d...