24 Jun 03:12 PM
Question about Japanese
I'm reading grammar books and looking at different ways of saying "must X" or "must not X". One book says that 「～ないとならない」is not an acceptable combination, while another says it's OK. Which one's right?
Read more comments
- What mean "ないもの" in this phrase - "ないものは自分で作る！" ?
- I want to know how to use ない at the end of a word ( Example: 分からない )
- What is the grammar with the ending ない If you use kanji please use ふりがな. Thanks!
- How was your trip? How did you like your trip? How did your trip go? What did you think about ...
- 横向きですみません これを教えてください
- Hi guys~ I wanna know which one is correct, or all of them are not right. "I rank food first, ...
- In middle school I had a crush for a girl. does this sound natural????
- What is it mean "feeling blue"?
- Do you notice that I am not a native? How to say it more natural
- Is this sentece tense structure correct?
- Could you please explain to me why this is funny? 🤷🏻♂️
- What does “that’s a lot of product” mean if a guy says it after he touches another guy’s hair?
- Hi my dear groupmates, Which sentence is correct? 1. I have seen her only a few times. 2. I only ...