Read more comments
- Hi, I'd like to ask a question about American culture. I'm now analyzing a notion "American house...
- What is the difference between Hi everyone! and Hi there! ?
- Which What's up ！ sounds the most natural?
- Which sounds more natural? We have an offline meeting for the first time in the last couple mon...
- Please correct my journal 🍏 Even though I was cherishing one stick of a grey hair on my left e...
- What does “where you‘re at” mean in this sentence? -I don’t tolerate closed minded people, so pl...
- I am from Tokyo. > You are from Tokyo, isn't it? Does this sound natural?
- Will you check this writing for me please?
- What does hitting on someone mean? Is it like flirting?
- Let me introduce you to someone special person in my life. Does this expression sound natural?
- Does this sound natural? "I am looking forward to the truth to be known."
- do you say "desert's dune" and "ocean's wave" as opposed to "desert wave" "ocean wave" ?
- This one's from The Happy Prince by Oscar Wilde. <quote> My companions are building a nest in...