Read more comments
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- I'll get the bill this time. I'll pay this time. Are these expressions similar?
- What would you change in this text so it'll sound more natural to English native speakers. Grudg...
- “my dad sold my overwatch before but now i’m getting it again” does this make sense?
- Does it sound natural? No matter where I am in NYC, the Empire State Building always stands out.
- 1. Dinner’s in a half hour 2. Dinner’s in half an hour 3. Dinner’s in a half an hour Which one i...
- I'm drunk. I'm intoxicated. Are these expressions similar?
- I'm not as drunk as you think. I'm not as handsome as you think I am. Are these expressions n...
- This is the season of the plum is growing ripe This is the season the plum is growing ripe Wh...
- Do you think studying English by watching TV dramas or films with English subtitles is a good way...
- is "feared of what to come" (intended as "afraid of what will come") a correct sentence? thank y...