Read more comments
- Can someone translate this? 「おとうさん、たかいたかいして。ちさいときみたいに。」 I don't know how it translates. Thank you!
- おとうさんは ぶっきょうと てす から ぎゅにく は たべません。 does this sound natural?
- おとうさんはせか does this sound natural?
- What does “I hadn’t need to run” mean?
- What does Corner (noun) mean?
- What does have legs 1. This story has legs. 2. You've got them real long legs. does this term "...
- What does Do you like the person you've become? mean?
- What does is it easier to forgive or forget? mean?
- What does though mean?
- What does fond mean?
- What does Welp mean?
- What does Mobile mean?
- What does full stop mean?