Read more comments
- 毎月一回実家を戻ることは本当に嬉しいです。気分転換できますし、両親と会えます。 does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between 毎月 (まいげつ) and 毎月 (まいつき) ?
- 毎月、私は一回ラインングをしています。 does this sound natural?
- Can "come and go" be "easily change"? For example, "interests can come and go" and "interests c...
- Since "Does it sound natural" is not free of charge, I would like to ask this question in this se...
- I am wondering if it is natural. Could you yeach me? "I was wounded at the leg."
- Is this natural in spoken English? She lives a very healthy life.
- What does this sentence mean?: "You owe it to people to remember"
- A: I'm so glad that you're my friend. B: Same here. I'm on your side. "Same here." Please t...
- Is this English natural? Especially I'd like to know if "that to society" works well. Contrib...
- How soon can we meet? Please correct me and let me know natural expressions😀
- Couod you tell me the merit of electric car? And deadvantage of fossil-fuelled car I would like t...
- alguien quiere aprender español? yo quiero aprender Inglés. nos ayudamos? ahre