Read more comments
- I get confused and can't distinguish between male and female names in English . What is the most ...
- What is the difference between names of US and names of UK and names of other English speaking na...
- I know most of them, but I don't know their names. does this sound natural?
- Does this sound natural? My two-year-old son likes playing instruments. Recently, he had his da...
- Can you tell me some of the most used american slangs?
- is this right?
- "I don't understand people who are critical another people. " - Is this expression natural?
- is this right? - I didn't go to the party - I didn't either or I didn't go either
- even if we keep our tears all at bay, ↑ What does “bay” mean when used in this way? Can I think “...
- which is correct ? "The Tokyo's governor", "The Tokyo governor" and "The governor of Tokyo"
- Hello there. Can I use "take away" just like "put away"?. For example, you should put/take away t...
- Who could solve this problem fastest? Who can solve this problem fastest? How do you differen...
- is there a usage "there is+n.+doing"？ this is a problem that have confused me for longtime🙏🙏