Read more comments
- 公共交通機関のルールを全部守るですか？ does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between 公共 and 公衆 ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? 公共浴池或澡堂
- When should I use "were" instead of "was" in first and third singular person?
- That's a huge step in the right direction. Does this sound natural?
- Does this sound natural? Mike was gonna go to Calgary to watch hockey game then he asked us if w...
- who can study and exchange language together
- Do you use "wanna" often?
- Could you tell me what she is saying? 2;03 so another way to protect your backyard, make sure ...
- "Let's tske this for a spin" what does this mean?
- I said "take a u-ie here" to an american person but he didnt seem to understand. dont Americans ...
- Make out = understand OR Make out = kiss !?
- Could you correct the sentences, if it isn't natural? Probably Kyoto is the most popular place...