Read more comments
- "I made you a lucky charm, may it bring so much love in your life" Is it correct ?
- This book isn't really my (taste / tastes). Which should I pick?
- A: "I'm reading an interesting book. It's called "Where Land and the Ocean meet". " B: "Sounds i...
- (explaining how to play a game) "Start eating it on the three." Do you think "on the three" is...
- example: This map varies in appearance the most. What does ‘the most’ mean?
- A soldier is generally on guard for maybe two to four hours before he’s relieved. I can’t unders...
- 1. Mr Brown has bought.......recently. A. an old wooden thick table B. a thick wooden table C....
- Why do we learn English?
- Could you please provide me two example sentence of "minimum qualifications”?
- Could you please provide me two example sentence of "minor adjustment”?