Read more comments
- Which part is incorrect?please give me an explanation.
- Which part is incorrect?please give me an explanation.thank you
- I'd like to know what the latter part of this mean. Can it really be possible that the subject of...
- i miss you
- Which sounds more natural? I almost cried watching that movie. or That movie almost made me cry.
- red/I’d/a/house/like/glass/the/of/dinner/my/with please give the correct sentence.
- Please check my English:-) To Ken, Thank you for your email. Tokyo and New York are very far ...
- Can I replace the word "mark" with "track" in this sentence: his first gaze left its mark on me. ...
- Why No3 is wrong?
- I need synonyms for the words 'ignition' and 'harness': 1. What motivates you is the ignition t...
- what does "I'll get back to You" mean?
- Hi. I'm learning to speak english. There are someone that can teach me by chat. I'll be really...
- Please help me do this exercise.