- How do you say 「今日は良い事が有った。」? My trials are; You know, I got lucky today. OR A really nice th...
- This should be a trial I have to overcome. does this sound natural?
- 修羅場をくぐってきただけのことはある。 I guess that you've got to pass through many trials. does this sound natural?
- Are there any differences between the two sentences, or which one is incorrect? Thank you! (In a...
- Which state support the Republic party most and which state support the Democratic one most? I w...
- Does this sound natural? The UN should protect people from enslavement and genocide and promote ...
- ’此項規格無需驗收‘ 用英文該如何說
- Is there any word to describe the place between suburb and countryside?
- 'Everybody are' and everyone is' is that correct?
- "The light's gone out." What's the 's' in that line?? is it 'has' or 'was'?? or if both are cor...
- Could you correct my writing?
- this time around
- can anybody read this paragraph with a southern accent？ thank you！