- How do you say this in English (UK)? (イギリスにいる友人とFaceTimeをする約束をしたい時)イギリス時間の金曜日22:00では、どうですか？
- Can I give you FaceTime about 20:00 PM tomorrow in Canada time zone? Does this sound natural?
- “Group FaceTime,” as it’s called, will support up to 32 users in the same conversation.
- Everything looks brighter when you are in love. Does this sound natural?
- I want you to see a photo what I took Does this sound natural?
- I’ve worked quite hard today and I feel satisfied. Does this sound natural?
- I have to use frequency adverbs. Ana is a university student. Because of her lessons, she always...
- Dan suddenly turned on her and yelled at her to be quiet Does this sound natural?