Read more comments
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- can "bust" mean bummer/shame? "that was a bust" I think this means "that was a bummer". but when...
- Do you use "pull away" or "break away" more often?
- Are both sentences correct? “My shirt is wrinkled” “My hands are wrinkled”
- If u keep doing that imma let you speaking to the wall . This is understandable?
- Does this expression sound natural? Could you please correct me？ I traveled to New Caledonia...
- alguien de Canadá,¿ay racismo por ahi si al ablar se me nota mi acento?
- Your shirt is stained with coffee. Is it correct? Thank you.
- Are these expressions common in American English?
- "If I never ....., it'll be too soon" is that a common phrase that people use in daily talk too?...
- I am looking at this world. Ohhh dear Earth, what do you take on yourself. I know is so hard to b...